Innovation Platform terms and conditions
Effective: May 19, 2018
By accessing or using the Innovation Platform services—Innovation Platform website(s), mobile application(s) provided by SoftServe ("the Service", “the Services”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Please read them carefully.
We may also offer a special feature that has its own terms and conditions that apply in addition to these Terms and conditions. In those cases, the terms specific to the special feature control to the extent that there is any conflict with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Services are only intended for use by persons 16 years of age and over. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, or other legal entity, then you represent and guarantee that you are authorized to do so.
- By your Organization’s request, we can create a new Innovation Platform Organization account for your Organization (“Your Organization”). For this, your organization must use a unique name that no other organization has used for registering an account before; it can be based on your organization’s email domain. We can also change the account name based on our requirements.
- Your Innovation Platform private account (“Your account”) can be created by your Organization for you or we can create such an account on behalf of your Organization.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for the purposes for which you use the Services and for Your Content (“Your Content”). In this Agreement, “Your Content” means the content, materials and information, including without limitation, documents, photographs, pictures, videos, audio recordings, and other materials that you create, send, upload, publish, display, link, store or transmit in connection with the Services.
- You agree that your Organization may decide to take and have full control over (including the right to disable): your Innovation Platform Organization account (“Your Organization account”), your Innovation Platform private account (“Your Account”), any groups/teams that you create or are added to, and all existing and future content (“Your Content”, “Content”).
- You warrant that you have all necessary rights and permissions to publish, share, distribute, and make available Your Content and license Your Content and that it will not infringe the rights of any third party. We do not claim ownership of Your Content except for Our Content(“Our Content”) that we license to you and that may be incorporated into Your Content. In this Agreement “Our Content” means the Services and also information, materials, computer code, and software that is part of the Services, for example software, graphics, images, illustrations, text, trademarks, photographs, audio, and videos but excluding Your Content.
- You agree that when submitting or sharing Your Content to the Services or with other users, Your Content will be visible to others and you agree that they may freely view, use, distribute, display, and transmit Your Content in connection with their use of the Services.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for Your Content. We are not responsible for the accuracy or otherwise of Your Content that we store and process on your behalf. During the time when you have an Innovation Platform account (Your Account), you may delete Your Content that is stored on the Services. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to Your Content.
- You agree that you are responsible for any activity that occurs on Your Account and agree that you will not sell, transfer, or license Your Account, username, access tokens or any account rights.
- You agree that you are responsible for all information that you provide or provided to Innovation Platform and that that information is true, accurate, current, and complete. Also, you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- There may be links from the Services to third party websites and we are not responsible for the content, actions, or any other data of those third-party websites, including any changes or updates to them. Third party websites provide their own terms and conditions of use and privacy policies.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect, or use the login credentials or access tokens of other Innovation Platform users.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your account, keeping your password secret, secure, and strong.
- You must not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic, or sexually suggestive photos, or other content of this kind via the Services.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, or impersonate people or entities. Also, you must not post private or confidential information via the Services, for example your or any other person's credit card information, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You must not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to your use of the Services and Your Content, including copyright laws.
- You must not create accounts with the Services through unauthorized means, for example, using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler, or scraper.
- You must not use the Services on jailbroken or rooted devices.
- You must not access Innovation Platform’s private API by means other than those permitted by SoftServe.
- You must not create or send unwanted information, comments, or other forms of commercial or harassing communication ("Spam") via the Services to any users within or outside the platform.
- You must not disrupt the Services and also servers and networks connected to the Services, for example, by transmitting any viruses, worms, spyware, malware, or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature.
- Violation of these Terms and Conditions may, in SoftServe's sole discretion, result in termination of Your Account or your Organization account.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Innovation Platform service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to limit your access to, change, withdraw, suspend or discontinue the Services (or a part of them) at any time, in our sole discretion and without notice.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. We will try to notify you of this for example via a service notification or via an email associated with your account. By accessing or using the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
- We may remove Content and accounts containing Content that we determine as unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, obscene or that violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
- If your Innovation Platform account or the Services are terminated, your right to access and use the Services and Your Content immediately ends.
Disclaimers and limitations of liability
WE WORK HARD TO KEEP OUR SERVICE ERROR-FREE AND INTERRUPTION-FREE, SAFE, AND SECURE. STILL, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT INNOVATION PLATFORM WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT IT WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. THE SERVICES AND ALL THE MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION, AND OTHER CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. SOFTSERVE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON OR THROUGH THIS SERVICE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, AND COMPLETE. SOFTSERVE ALSO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT DEFECTS WILL ALWAYS BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SOFTSERVE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES. SOFTSERVE MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, SERVICES, OR OTHER CONTENT OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND SOFTSERVE TAKES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICES, OR OTHER CONTENT OF THE SERVICE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO APPLY TO YOU, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.